Sold!

Today was a great day for removing excess clutter from the property!!!

I wasn't even around, but Dad helped out in a tremendous way!  I had a buyer from out of town VERY interested in the container box sitting in my driveway.
I never have liked this.

#1--I don't like it.  It's a shipping cargo container.  It's not for a farm.
#2--I have no need for it.
#3--It looks terrible.  It's a metal semi box.
#4--I don't like it.
It's literally a semi box in my driveway.  Umm, no.
I had listed it last month for $3500 online.  I advertised it as perfect for a hunting cabin on craigslist.  Well, a gentleman was looking for a shipping container to do exactly what was already done to this one!  He was looking for a hunting cabin container box!  He wanted to insulate it (done), put interior walls up (done), add doors to it (done), and add electricity to it (done).
Everything the buyer wanted was already done!

When he saw my post, he couldn't believe his eyes.  As he told me, "Why do what you have already done?  That's a lot of work when I could just buy yours and save myself the hassle."

I didn't disagree!!!
Please, please, take it away!

So he made the 2 1/2-hour drive up to check it out today.  And we settled on a very respectable $3000 price.  I am happy, and he is happy!  THIS is how transactions should go!!!

Actually, he is ecstatic, and I am ecstatic!  I get rid of something I don't want or need, and I get paid for it.

He gets something he desperately wants, and he doesn't have to work to make it happen!

I can't wait to see how the area looks without it.  I've hated it from Day One!







Comments

Popular Posts